Master Class Presentation Skills
- April 22 – 23, 2020
- 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Royal Tulip Tigoni Road Kamilini Nairobi
Experienced managers and team leaders who have to conduct presentation on a regular basis.
Effective communication is an essential business skills. This programme will help speakers;
- Improve presentation skills
- Be able to convey their message with confidence and clarify
- Commend attention and become more compelling and dynamic presenters
- Learn to handle difficult reactions from your audiences
- Improve their presentations.
- Make more attractive presentations
- Effective preparation of presentations. Presenting , less is more.
- Body language and structure as the backbone of your presentation
- The use of visuals aids
- 10 steps to get from presentation to decisions
- Provocative presentation
- You will be asked “in advance” to:
- Prepare a presentation which is interesting and fun for the other participants of this workshop.
- Writes down your talents and learning objectives
During the training, we will according to the principles of active learning, which means learning by doing;
- You will make several presentations during the day, which will be taped and discussed.
- You can make mistakes, take risks and try something that you are not good at, but doing it right the first time is fine well.
- You will receive many practical tips, personal feedback and you will also learn from your fellow participants.
Language : English
Investment: Kshs. 38,000 per participant inclusive VAT. Accommodation and travel not included