Leadership Performance Programme (LPP)
- March 10 – 12, 2020
- Royal Tulip Tigoni Road Kilimani Nairobi
Ambitious and talented executives who are ready to make a serious investment in time and effort for personal and professional development. participants are in the process of making a transition from being an excellent professional to becoming a “Leader” of a group or department.
Objectives & Opportunities:
- A learning ground to develop leadership and managerial competencies
- Enrich intercultural leadership skills and nurture trans-cultural connectedness
- Create a strong and effective international pool of knowledge and experience
- Increase commitment to global goals and the company strategy and to improve the ability to balance with local challenges.
Sponsorship from Direct Manager is essentials, by means of providing guidance and support, actively engaging in coaching sessions and by participating in parts of the program totaling to one (1) full day. (Leadership coaching towards excellence parallel workshop, test of competence, etc.)
Development of individual leadership competencies, realizing the complexity of human behaviour, influencing the dynamics of teams, strategy development and implementation, project management, awareness of role and responsibility towards the society.
Learning by doing and reflecting on actual experiences through class discussion, research, group work, development centres, role-plays and real projects.
Language : English
Kshs. 90,000 per participant inclusive of VAT. Accommodation and travel not included.