Leadership Performance Programme (LPP) (July 23-25 @ Dusit Nairobi)
- July 23 – 25, 2018
- 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- July 23-25 @ Dusit Nairobi
- +254 722 948 525
Ambitious and talented executives who are ready to make a serious investment in time and effort for personal and professional development. Participants are in the process of making the transition from being an excellent professional to becoming a “leader” of a group or department.
Objectives & opportunities:
- A learning ground to develop leadership and managerial competencies
- Enrich intercultural leadership skills and nurture trans-cultural connectedness
- Create a strong and effective international pool of knowledge & experience
- Increase commitment to global goals and the company strategy and to improve the ability to balance with local challenges.
Sponsorship from the Direct Manager is essential, by means of providing guidance and support, actively engaging in coaching sessions and by participating in parts of the program totaling 1 full day. (Leadership coaching towards excellence parallel workshop, test of competence, etc.)
Duration and modules:
Three days. This is a 3 module programme.
Between the two modules, participants will work virtually on projects and will engage in leadership challenges.
Development of individual leadership competencies, realizing the complexity of human behaviour, influencing the dynamics of teams, strategy development & implementation, project management, awareness of role and responsibility towards the society.
Learning by doing and reflecting on actual experiences through class discussions, research, group work, development centres, role-plays and real projects.
Investment: Kshs 90,000 inclusive of VAT excluding accommodation and travel but include the supervisor 1 day Leadership Coaching towards Excellence