Change Management (Sept 10-11 @ Eka Hotel Nairobi)
- September 10 – 11, 2018
- 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Sept 10-11 @ Eka Hotel Nairobi
- +254 722 948 525
Middle and senior managers of various functions who have already launched or planning a significant change process or a project with a team of people from different backgrounds or business functions.
- To enable the leaders of change to analyse their change process and the likely pitfalls
- To understand the influence of competing interests on a project
- Appreciate divergence of opinions and how to motivate change in this environment
- To identify and practice the critical competencies to manage the change period
- Learn from and within a group of peers facing similar situations
- To provide participants with concepts and tools that they can apply also in other situations.
- Two days
- Understanding reasons and major pitfalls for change
- Analyzing the personal change process and development of a change management plan.
- Identifying and managing the cultural and political influences and
- Practicing critical competencies to successfully manage the change period.
An Interactive learning experience, based around personal change process, peer-coaching, on-going exchanges with peers in similar situations, management tools, role plays, individual analysis.
Kshs 29,000 inclusive of VAT but excluding accommodation and travel