Train-the-Trainer for Professionals (TTP)
- June 16 – 17, 2020
- 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Royal Tulip Tigoni Road Kilimani Nairobi
Managers & Senior Officers and Trainers responsible for training/facilitating structured learning activities and facilitating group processes on a regular basis.
To provide practical skills which will be used to enable an officer/manager to design, structure and deliver the training. On completion of the programme the participant will be able to;
- Translate learning needs into an attractive and enjoyable training programme
- Identify different learning styles and take these styles into accounts when designing training programme
- Develop and enhance practical training delivery skills
- Handle varied group dynamics in training sessions to ensure effective training sessions
- Equip participants with the skills necessary to perform the varied role of a trainer (performance consultant, facilitator, coach, trainer)
- Carrying out learning needs analysis and translating those learning needs into interesting learning activities and also learn how to create a learning atmosphere and a safe environment for learning activities.
- How to formulate learning objectives and designing a learning programme.
- Presenting information a group and motivating people to take responsibility for their own learning process.
- Deal with group dynamics and deliver effective training programme.
- Learn how to make training activities interesting, varied and fun.
Some lectures, interactive exercises, group work, and simulations.
Kshs. 38,000 per participant inclusive of VAT. Accommodation and travel not included.