The Practical Manager Course (TPMAC) (July 9-11 @ Sarova Whitesands Mombasa)
- July 9 – 11, 2018
- 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- July 9-11 @ Sarova Whitesands Mombasa
- +254 722 948 525
Mid-Level to Senior Management staff
- To understand the overall business dynamics in a complex and changing environment.
- To broaden knowledge in the fields of finance, marketing, production and human resources and their inter-relation.
- To develop and improve identification with and commitment to common corporate objectives and the organization wide strategy.
- To promote cohesiveness and to exchange experiences amongst participants.
Strategy: Corporate strategy and competitiveness.
Finance: Financial performance analysis, financial statements, liquidity analysis, financial management, analysis of corporate accounts, cash flow analysis, capital expenditure and investment, activity based management, rules and policies of Corporate Finance.
Marketing: Market Segmentation, product positioning, multiple products portfolio, value chain management, rules and policies of Corporate Marketing.
Human Resources: Core competencies and management development.
Lectures, case studies, simulations and self-study.
Kshs 45,000 inclusive of VAT per participant. Accommodation and travel not included.