Strategic Alignment in Action (February 21st-23rd @ Dusit Hotel Riverside Nairobi)
- February 21 – 23, 2018
- 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Dusit Hotel Riverside Nairobi
Enhance your organization’s performance by aligning your leadership and culture with the strategy.
You have crafted a well-researched strategic plan for your organization and communicated it to your team. However, the results you are obtaining are sub-optimal. What could be amiss? Learn how misalignment between your organization’s culture and leadership affects strategy execution and how to correct the problem and be more effective.
You will be exposed to practical tools for:
- Determining the performance expectations of your strategy;
- Assessing your organization’s culture and leadership orientation;
- Articulating the desired culture and leadership orientation; and
- Achieving alignment among your organization’s operating environment, strategy, culture and leadership.
What the course covers
Diagnostic tools and templates to help managers and business owners define their markets, strategies, cultures and leadership styles, and to achieve alignment between these elements.
Who should attend
Leaders responsible for setting or managing the strategy or managing performance of the organization.
The course will be presented by certified strategy and change management practitioners. These instructors have experience with the methods in government, commercial, non-profit organizations.
Course Duration: 3 days
Date: 21st- 23rd Feb 2018
Venue: Dusit Hotel, Riverside Nairobi
Price: Kshs. 45,000/- per participant (Inclusive of VAT)
- Early Bird Special: 10% discount per participant for signing up 18 days before the start of the course.
- Corporate discount: Register two or more delegates to get up to 20% discount.
Booking Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Erick Ngala, MBA Strategic Management, BA Economics, International Diploma HR. Tel.: 0722948525; email@example.com
Dennis Abuya, MBA, MSc, BSc (Eng.), BSMP, CCMP Tel.: 0722 667617; firstname.lastname@example.org