Mental Strength & Resilient Leadership Workshop (May 24-25 @ Royal Tulip Hotel Milimani, Nairobi)
- May 24 – 25, 2018
- 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Royal Tulip Hotel Milimani, Nairobi
- +254 722 948 525
Managers & Senior Management.
Why you should participate:
- To be effective in today’s challenging work environment, leaders need to be personally resilient, and display this in their day-to-day leadership with their team.
- Resilient Leadership training equips leaders who implement strategy and change, to be personally resilient, display this resilience in their leadership, address team members’ uncertainty and resistance to become strategy-fit.
- Mentally strong people keep task-focused and are more persistent than their colleagues who falter and give up. They have a significant competitive advantage in personal productivity and employment value.
- To ensure your leaders are personally resilient; ready to implement strategy by managing the change and stress that it can bring.
- The tools leaders need to be personally resilient in the face of challenges at work
- The research-based tools and techniques used to maintain stress as a positive energy
- You will be provided with an overview of 3 coaching techniques to address Quitting, Drowning and Resisting behaviours
- How to implement strategy in the face of change and stress
- Understanding of your natural inclination and how to interpret positive and negative events in your loves
- Learn alternative ways of interpreting events and ultimately how to create a different story
- Provide tools to enable you to remain composed under pressure and less vulnerable to emotional slumps
Facilitation, videos, case study, 360 feedback and Personal Coaching.
Investment: Kshs 38,000 inclusive of VAT but excluding accommodation & transport