Management of Excellence Development Course (MEDC)
- March 18 – 19, 2020
- Royal Tulip Tigoni Road Kilimani Nairobi
Participants with a minimum of two (2) years management experiences
- To understand the multi-disciplinary nature of the a business
- To examine the ideal company strategy and operational policies. Your role in institutionalizing them.
- To provide insight into the key areas of management and the required managerial competencies and skills.
- To stimulate awareness in own company values and culture and the impact to own business performance.
- To share the experiences within the framework of a multicultural environment and to build the internal network.
Integration of two (2) Sides; Personal and Business Development
- Personal Competencies
- Management competencies
- Team Learning
- Intercultural and values awareness
- personal change
- Business themes
- Business processes
- Thinking Globalization and acting local
- Organizational change
- Business etiquette 21st Century
Participant centered learning, discussions, participative team building exercises, case studies, business simulations etc.
Kshs 38,000 per participant inclusive of VAT. Accommodation and travel not included.